A cookie is a small file that websites send to the browser and are downloaded to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Depending on who manages the domain from which cookies are sent and data is processed, a distinction will be made between own cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user's browser, distinguishing between session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: they allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as those that serve to remember the elements that make up a shopping cart).
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: they serve to prevent or hinder attacks on the website.
- Complement cookies to exchange social content: so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person in charge to monitor user behavior.
- Advertising cookies: they allow you to manage the advertising spaces of the website
- Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising spaces on the website based on the information collected on user behavior and habits, adapting advertising to the user's profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
You can restrict, block or delete Busbiness Tailor cookies or any other web page using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for its removal is established. For more information:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
By disabling cookies, the website may not function correctly or you may not be able to access certain functions of it.
Different types of cookies are used on the web portal for different purposes, the cookies used are listed below:
Modification of the conditions
Busbiness Tailor expressly reserves the right to unilaterally, totally or partially, without prior notice, modify this Cookies Policy. The user acknowledges and accepts that it is their responsibility to review this Cookies Policy.